GLADIATORS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoWscape Gladiator's Community Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Only one thing to say
Requirements (Must read) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:59 am by fuffuy

» Requirements (Must read)
Requirements (Must read) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:23 pm by Stabbedyoass

» Forum rules
Requirements (Must read) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:41 pm by Stabbedyoass

» Format your report.
Requirements (Must read) EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:21 pm by Stabbedyoass

Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 6 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:16 pm
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is Locostabbing

Our users have posted a total of 10 messages in 5 subjects

Requirements (Must read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stabbedyoass
Admin
Admin
Stabbedyoass

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Requirements (Must read) Empty
PostSubject: Requirements (Must read)   Requirements (Must read) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:23 pm

Before applying for the guild both in-game or online, please take the time to read and understand all of the following:

1 ) We are a PvP guild, we do not raid instances. Begging for runs is not tolerated. Doing so will lead to getting disbanded from the guild and forums. Same goes for spammers.

2 ) The first obvious requirement is that you must be level 70. Exceptions to this rule only apply to donors.

3 ) You must be well geared. To specify this point, you must have at least 4/8 Tier 6 pieces or better. Sunwell gear is included as better. Exceptions once again for donors.

4 ) You must be able to speak English fluently. Failure to comply will lead to a denial of your application.

5) All new members of the guild must take a duel test. You will be fairly assigned to an already tested guild member for your duel. You must win at least once, you will get three and only three tries.

6 ) You must be active. Although this is not an immediate requirement, you will be kicked from the guild if absent for over two week (unless you have informed an official that you would be so)

7 ) To be a part of this guild you must participate in guild events regularly. These include guild PvP raids, arena and battle grounds. Failure to do so will lead to getting kicked from the guild.

8 ) Be nice. Represent our guild in a positive and friendly way. Invite new members when possible and just have fun.

9 ) Read this joke:
God tells saint peter that he can only let in one out of three people in to heaven one day, and that it should be the one with the worst death.. So saint peter goes to the pearly gates and there are three guys there, he takes the first guy aside and asks how he died "Well" the guy says "I was sure that my wife was cheating on me, so one day I decided to come home and catch her in the act, I got home from work early and when I went into our bedroom I couldn’t see the guy, so I went to the balcony and sure enough there he was hanging on to the railing. So I was pretty enraged and I started beating him with my fists but he wouldn’t fall. So I got a baseball bat from inside, went back out and hit him over the head with it... he finally fell down to the ground below but I could see he was still alive... so I went back inside and dragged the fridge to the balcony... I tipped it over the edge and it landed on him finishing him off but in my fit of rage as I spun around I slipped and fell off the edge myself.. that’s was how I got here. saint peter says "wow.. that’s pretty unusual, you go wait over there" then he calls the second guy over and asks him how he died. the guy says "well I was sick that day and decided to stay home from work. I was relaxing on my balcony when a man shouting from below distracted me and I slipped off the edge, luckily I managed to catch on to the balcony below me, but you wouldn’t believe what happened next... this guy runs out and starts going mad at me... he’s hitting me and scratching and I refused to fall because I really didn’t want to die... but then he came out with a baseball bat and smashed me over the head,, I fell to the ground below and was badly hurt but still alive, then he went back inside and I thought I was ok, until he came back out and dropped a fridge off the edge.. that’s how I died. saint peter says "wow.. I think you should go talk to the first guy" then goes over to the third guy and asks how he died... the third guy replies “imagine this... your hiding naked in a fridge"
- Courtesy of Alexmizerov

Important notices
~ I and other high ranking guild members reserve the right to kick anyone without notice or reason. When joining our guild you agree to these conditions.

How to set out your application

*** Title your application "Application for [insert character name(s)]
1 ) State specifically the name of the character(s) you wish to join the guild
2 ) State the character(s)' race, class and spec
3 ) State your real life first name
4 ) Give us a quick idea of your gear (Eg. 5/8 T6)
5 ) Location (Eg. Sydney, Australia)
6 ) Why do you think you would be a positive addition to our guild?
7) Do you enjoy PvP?
8 ) Are you willing to regularly participate in guild events?
9 ) [Anything else you would like to add]

Please note:
It may take several days before anybody will be able to get back to you. Someone will contact you in-game as soon as possible.

Also make sure to post your application in the correct area of the forums and in the correct format. Failure to comply will lead to disregard for your application, so post carefully. You can apply here: http://gladiators.wowwars.net/apply-here-f15/
Your application cannot be edited or read by anyone else except Moderators, Developers and Admin, so post carefully.

Thank you for reading the above.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/haven132007

Requirements (Must read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GLADIATORS :: Rules (Must read) :: Apply for the guild-
Jump to: